Sunday 4 June 2017

How Does the Western Terror Response Work?

I apologise in advance for my lack of comprehension. It seems that everyone gets this but me. This is a genuine request for enlightenment on an issue of vital importance to all of us.

The Western narrative goes something like:

They attacked us so our security forces must mount a vigorous armed response.

This could be re-written as:

They bombed us so we must bomb them back.

or

Us: We are going to bomb you until the bombing stops.
Them: We are going to bomb you until the bombing stops.

or

Us or them: Bombing us is evil and wrong so we are going to bomb you.

Here is the bit that I don't understand:
How does any of the above stop the bombing?
What am I missing?


Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment